GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
You really only get a few chances per year to make your favorite pumpkin recipes, or experiment with new ones! This one is going to be a year-round craving, though. It is ~MOIST~, chocolate-y, and the best part? Not that bad for you! Yes, it has coconut sugar and maple syrup, but it’s made with all-natural, gluten-free ingredients. Plus, if you buy organic pumpkin and pasture-raised eggs, you can really boast how amazing and Instagram-able it is.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (liquid)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Mix wet ingredients together – coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients (but don’t mix until after they’re all poured in!) – almond and coconut flours, coconut sugar, baking powder and spices.
4. Fold together (don’t overmix!) then fold in chocolate chips of choice.
5. Pour into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Top with more chocolate over the top to your liking.
6. If you didn’t add chocolate chips to the top after pouring into pan, set a timer for ~40 minutes. If you did add chocolate on top, set a timer for about ~50-60 minutes.
Recipe closely adapted by Rachl Mansfield
GLUTEN FREE PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD Paleo. Banana Bread. When you have ripe bananas lying around (or you avoid eating bananas all week in order to have ripe bananas) this is the recipe to use them for. If you’re like me and you’re still trying to keep your...
GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD If you hate the word moist, you should just forget about ever making the best gluten-free banana bread there ever was, because… it’s MOIST AF. You can’t have extra ripe bananas in the house and not use them for this banana bread, or really...