GLUTEN FREE PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
Paleo. Banana Bread.
When you have ripe bananas lying around (or you avoid eating bananas all week in order to have ripe bananas) this is the recipe to use them for.
If you’re like me and you’re still trying to keep your 2019 ‘fitness goals’ going strong, this paleo banana bread will taste like a slice of heaven, without all of the guilt of a sugar-filled treat. This is a recipe by Rachel Mansfield, tested and approved.
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Nut Butter
- 3 Room Temperature Eggs
- 3 Tbsp 100% Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup + 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon or Nutmeg
1 Tbsp Nut Butter
Chopped up Cacao (or sub dark chocolate if you’re not on a strict paleo diet)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line a 8×8 or bread loaf pan with parchment paper
3. Mix the dry ingredients and set aside
4. Mash or use a hand mixer to blend the wet ingredients. Then add in the dry ingredients.
5. Pour batter into pan and then dollop the nut butter in small amounts around the batter. Use a chopstick or toothpick to swirl the nut butter around the top layer.
6. Add cacao or chocolate and then place the pan in the center of the oven.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges have turned slightly brown.
8. Let cool (if you’re one of those), slice and enjoy!
GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD You really only get a few chances per year to make your favorite pumpkin recipes, or experiment with new ones! This one is going to be a year-round craving, though. It is ~MOIST~, chocolate-y, and the best part? Not that bad...
GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD If you hate the word moist, you should just forget about ever making the best gluten-free banana bread there ever was, because… it’s MOIST AF. You can’t have extra ripe bananas in the house and not use them for this banana bread, or really...